Sunday, February 27, 2005

Why I'm here?

The biggest weekly newspaper in Estonia recently published an article on the Estonian blogosphere. For those, who are not so fluent in my native language, the author is evaluating and more so, critizising the hundreds of Estonian blogs for being relatively boring and un-newsworthy (is there such word in English?). Anyway, what my blog is trying to do, is give you an overview of my adventures and guide you in yours through Tallinn (and sometimes Pärnu, Tartu, Otepää, etc.) at night. I am hoping to establish a good relationship with my readers, and relationship, of course, is always two-sided. Therefore, feel free to comment, give suggestions and criticize:)

2 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Hey good idea would be great to find out more.

PS Read and pass comments on about three blogs a day. Pass it on.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Vincent Oberle said...

Nice and useful blog.

My wife (Estonian) and myself (French) we have moved to Estonia a couple of months ago and we have been enjoying since the vast choice of restaurants of Tallinn.

I don't speak estonian yet and unfortunately they aren't that many english language blog about Estonia and Tallinn.

Keep it up, and maybe see you one day in one of these cafe :)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker GeoURL