Friday, March 25, 2005

Comments?

First of all, I'd like to thank you, for your time and interest when reading my weblog. However, I'd appreciate it, if you'd leave some thoughts and suggestions. I would really like to know, what do you think about my posts and what else do you want me to write about? Please feel free to express your opinion! Thanks!

Esiteks, suur aitäh sulle, kuna sa oled kulutanud oma aega ning näidanud üles huvi, lugedes siin lehel ilmunud postitusi. Kahjuks aga, ma ei tea mida sa nendest arvad, kuna tagasiside on väga väike. Kas nõustud minuga mõnes ajas või on sinu arvamus sootuks vastupidine? Millest sa tahaksid, et ma kirjutan? Kui leiad aega, hindaksin väga sinu arvamust, mida sa saad avaldada klikates Comments lingile iga postituse lõpus. Aitäh!

2 Comments:

Blogger random thoughts said...

Hi Kristel, great blog's you've made. Very useful information. My friend and I are visiting Tallinn & Parnu (maybe more) this August. So it's good to have insider tips from a local. Especially the night places to go.
Maybe you can suggest places that lots of tourists go so I can stay away from those places. Or Americans, I would like to see the least amount of them as possible when I'm there.
Keep up the good blogs! :)
David

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kristel said...

Thanks David:) Sure I'd give you some tips, if you'd like. Just check back on my blog, I'm going to write more about Parnu in May. I'll make an e-mail link, so if you're coming, you can write me and I can tell you everything you want to know.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker GeoURL